Culture Week Houseboat Trip
Duration: 3 to 7 days
Group Size: Limited to 10 people
Age: 16 and up
Cost: All inclusive. Contact us for rates.
Reconnect to your spiritual self, Mother Earth and ceremony on a three to seven-day personal healing and cultural journey on Lake of the Woods in a houseboat with traditional elders. Many options are available to make this cultural Anishinaabe journey your own. Great for team building. Select from the activities listed below at the time of booking.
- Visit ancient pictographs and listen as the elders tell original stories passed down from generation to generation.
- Visit sacred places that are hidden to the outside world.
- Relax in the evenings with traditional storytelling, singing, and dancing.
- Experience a traditional Sweat Lodge ceremony.
- Anishinaabemowin Day in a workshop setting.
- Experience the sacred Cheeskaan.
- Men’s teachings throughout the week.
- Women’s teachings throughout the week.
- Medicine gathering and preparation.
- Day fishing with professional guides then learn to prepare and cook your catch.
- Managers and staff meetings on private island.
- Staff retreats.
- Board of Directors meetings on private island.
- Chief and Council meetings on private island.
Preserving Anishinaabe Elders stories through video and podcasts for future generations.
Please contact us for more information.